We do something very simple: our website www.justlanded.com provides information to help people move to and get settled in a new country. At the point someone moves they make a series of choices - new phone, new house, new everything. Expats are one of the most interesting segments for any service or product provider. They are hard to reach, but - as a group - they are a seriously interesting target for most advertisers.
What are we looking for?
People who can understand what we do, communicate it outside and close business. Our business is not really selling ads or exposure, our goal is getting results for our customers. This means we need to work with people who either understand or want to learn how to understand online marketing can help a business, how to measure it and most importantly work with a customer to get results and make them a happy customer.
If you are interested in online marketing, sales and business - AND want to get out there and do business, learn and grow - we are looking for you!
What we offer
- An environment where you define your growth - if you get results, you can progress quickly. Both in terms of earnings, but also for learning, responsibility and personal development
- Uncapped commissions - you will earn based on your contribution to the business. For successful individuals in this position, this (past and present) means several multiples of average wage in Spain
- A young, multi-cultural team of people working to do great stuff and have fun doing it
- Madrid has the best climate of any capital in Europe! It's also a safe place to live, easy to get around, has a great night-life and is not crazy-expensive
- Make sure you fit the requirements above
- Send CV and any comments why you fit the above to firstname.lastname@example.org (tip: 3 pages are not better than a couple of well-thought out paragraphs on why we should talk to you)
- If you 'are' the right person, get ready to prove it
Thanks for getting this far. If you don't think this is for you or if we don't think you are right for us, you can always look on Just Landed for other possibilities - we wish you good luck in your search!
- EU citizenship or permission to work in EU (so a valid working VISA if not from within the EU)
- Degree/Masters; if you don’t have a degree, we can only consider you if you bring highly relevant professional experience
- A high level of written and spoken English
You likely fit with several of these competencies:
- Driven to learn, succeed and do business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional competency in two or three languages
- The ability to relate to others, listen and communicate well
- Experience within sales, account management and/or online marketing
Apply for Inside Sales - Business Development
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.