Just Landed (www.justlanded.com) is one of the worldwide leading portals for people moving abroad, covering more than 67 countries in multiple languages. We are interested in motivated individuals who are looking for hands-on experience in a young new media business.
The objective of the editorial internship is to learn about the world of online publishing, build a portfolio of published work and contribute to the content on our sites. You will be provided with guidance on the steps to take, and supported throughout the process.
What will you do?
- Researching, writing and publishing articles for people moving countries
- Evaluating the current content, identifying positive and negative aspects and detailing out what is missing or needs updating
- Translating existing guides
- Writing new country or city guides
- Organising internal review and production
- Learning how to use a content management system and publish in a live production environment
- Writing blog posts on topics specific to people moving abroad
- Managing social media channels to promote the blogs and the company
What do we offer?
- The chance to take on as much responsibility as you show you can handle and get real world experience
- The chance to manage and run one of our industry blogs with guidance from Head of Content
- Get an inside view of how small, young companies work and develop
- We will certify the internship and provide references
What do we expect?
- Excellent level of written English
- Excellent level of writing in your native language
- Ability to use Word, Excel, experience with Gmail and Google drive is beneficial
- Understanding of how websites work (from a practical, not necessarily technical point of view)
Apply for Editorial internship
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.